Events & Holidays
Greek Lenten Menu
Monday, March 15 – Saturday, May 1, 2021
In celebration of the Livanos family’s heritage and to commemorate the time honored custom of the Lenten fast, City Limits will offer a distinctive Greek Lenten Menu. Lenten dishes will be available daily from 4pm to close. Join us at our table, share in our celebration!
The Lenten menu is prepared without meat, dairy, or whole fish products.
State-of-the-Art Air Purification System
Now more than ever, our top priority is creating a safe and welcoming environment for our guests and our staff. In addition to continuing to implement safety and sanitization protocols recommended by the CDC, City Limits has recently installed a state-of-the-art air purification system.
GPS Needlepoint Bipolar Ionization improves indoor air quality by eliminating airborne particulates, pathogens, and odor-causing VOCs. This patented technology has been integrated with our HVAC system and is now fully operational throughout the restaurant.
We hope that you will continue to feel at home dining at City Limits. Should you have any questions or concerns about dining with us, please feel free to call the restaurant or reach out to us via our contact form, which you can find HERE.
Indoor & Outdoor Dining at City Limits
We’re excited that both indoor and outdoor dining (weather permitting- we are sorry to say there are not heaters and tents at this time) are available at City Limits 7 days a week starting at 8:00am. We remain committed to maintaining the safest possible environment for our guests and employees. We will adhere to all recommended guidelines and protocols, which means that for the time being, dining with us will look and feel a little different.
Please be aware of the following when visiting us:
• Indoor seating capacity will be limited to 75%. Service will be first come, first served.
• Guests are asked to visit the host desk upon arrival. While waiting to be seated, guests may be asked to wait in their vehicles or outside of the restaurant entrance. Signs and markers will indicate where guests should stand while waiting, both indoors and outdoors.
• Guests are required to wear masks at all times except when seated at their table.
• Hand sanitizers will be available at key locations for guests to use.
• Wait and kitchen staff have been educated on best practices and will wear masks at all times.
• Printed menus will be disposable (one-time use only). Guests are also welcome to access our restaurant menus on their mobile devices.
• Tables will be spaced at least 6 feet apart, with a limit of 10 individuals per table, space permitting. Tables and seating will be sanitized thoroughly after each use.
• Tables are reserved for dining guests only. So that we can accommodate all of our friends and neighbors, we politely ask that guests limit their time with us to 90 minutes.
• Limited bar seating will be available, with stools spaced at least 6 feet apart.
• Use of restrooms will be limited to one individual at a time.
• Unfortunately, in the event of inclement weather, we cannot offer outdoor dining. Please call ahead if you are unsure of availability.
Curbside Pickup & Delivery Available
Our menus are now available for curbside pickup and delivery every day.
Please call the restaurant at 914.686.9000 or use our website’s “Order Online” button to place your order for curbside pickup at the restaurant.
Delivery orders must be placed online through our website. Unfortunately, we cannot process delivery orders by phone at this time.
Join us for Happy Hour!
Monday to Friday 3PM – 7PM
Enjoy discounted beer, wine and select cocktails throughout the restaurant and on the patio (when weather permits)!
$6.95 Bar Bites Menu also available!